Getting Ready For Your First Visit
- Check your directions for the location of the church.
- Plan to arrive in plenty of time to park, get childcare situated, and find a seat before the service begins. Our weekly schedule is located in the sidebar of this web page.
- Visit our Welcome Center for childcare checkin. You can also visit our Information Center for directions and guidance to our many ministry opportunities.
- Join us for Sunday morning worship at 8:30am OR 11:00am. Our evening worship is at 6pm.
- During worship all attendees will be invited to provide information on the attendance registration forms conveniently located at the end of the seating. No, you will not be called out or embarrassed. Simply fill in the information and pass it down.
- Enjoy meaningful worship with a great blend of worship music. Bill Lee, our Worship Pastor, uses a well-balanced blend of Hymns and contemporary praise to lead us in the worship of our great and mighty God. Feel free to stand, sit, raise your hands voices to praise the Lord. Our praise is focused on exalting Christ and Him alone. Find out more about our praise ministries here.
- Listen to an engaging message from our Pastor, Doug Chappelle. The messages you will hear at Thelma Baptist Church are based on the authority of scripture and presented for the sole purposes of honoring God, obeying His word, deepening in the discipleship, edifying the church, and changing the world through changed lives. If you miss a message, or want to share what you heard with a friend, you can listen online here.
- Enjoy your time of worship and come again soon!